- Metropolia staff user accounts
- Metropolia student user accounts
- Helsinki Conservatory staff user accounts
- Pop & Jazz Conservatory staff user accounts
Applies to user IDs on public computers and in Metropolia services used by partner organizations.
- Helsinki Conservatory student user accounts
- Pop & Jazz Conservatory student user accounts
- Helsinki Vocational College and Adult Institute, Technology and Installation staff user accounts
- Helsinki Vocational College and Adult Institute, Technology and Installation student user accounts
- Partner organizations' employees who need in their work Metropolia information systems including Metropolia email and the resourse reservation system. Examples of partners: the student union (Metka), porters, restaurant workers, non-military service personnel, interpreters, health care personnel, school priests, members of long term projects and outsourcing service staff who need Metropolia e-mail addresses.
- User accounts created for various Metropolia projects or projects run together with other organizations involving Metropolia services such as Moodle, Confluence and are thus created for external organizations' staff or students. Also lecturers who need their user accounts for more than one week. Thus, the users in question are not Metropolia staff or students.
Applies to guests who use Metropolia computers or the wireless network only for a short time (less than one week) (no access to other systems of Metropolia)
- other external guests
- guests at events